Sunday, November 18, 2012

Efficacy and Benefit of Ginger (Curcuma)

Efficacy and Benefit of Ginger (Curcuma) 

 

Latin name: Curcuma XanthorrizaFamilia: Zingiberaceae
Ginger plants growing in the area at an altitude of 5-750 m above sea level. The plant has some content such as essential oils, curcumin, glucosida, phellandrene, turmenol, myrcene, xanthorrihizol, isofuranogermacreene, ptolvletycarbinol
The efficacy of ginger is the cure several diseases such as:1. Thrush

To treat your canker sores, boil 1 rhizome of ginger that has been sliced ​​with 2 cups of water with 1 fruit sour, a little brown sugar to the water a half. Pick and mix 1 eye acid, stir and strain
Drink this mixture two times a day.
2. Bowel obstruction
Iris rhizome of ginger, put sugar and tamarind, dissolved in boiling water. Drinking the potion 1 a day
3. Ulcer
Cut the ginger into small pieces, boiled with water until boiling. Then drink the solution
4. Menstrual pain
Wash and peel 1 rhizome of ginger and then slice and give a little brown sugar and then boiled with a glass of water. Lift and then put a little tamarind, stir and strain.
Drink this mixture 1 a day
5. Constipation
Minced ginger rhizome until smooth, put mustard seeds and then give water and then wring it out. Give a little tamarind and palm sugar in the juice.
Drink 1 a day
6. Eczema
Entered ginger rhizome of chicken eggs add acid kawak for pigeon eggs with 2 cups of water and add a little brown sugar. Thenn simmer until the water remaining half of glass.Then  strain
Drink this mixture 1 a day
7. Jaundice (disorders of the liver or liver)
Grate ginger rhizome, and then squeeze the water and drink. Can also be boiled or dried rhizome and then drink the water.
8. Hepatitis
Wash and peel 2 fingers of ginger. Boil a liter of water with 1 cup brown sugar to add a little water to ½ cup.
Drink this solution 2 times a day
9. Kidney disease
Wash and peel 1 piece of ginger and then boiled with 4 cups of water. Add a handful of leaves and a handful of leaves cat whiskers meniran, wait for the water to half a cup. Lift
Drink this mixture 3 times a day
10. Asthma
1 ½ slices of ginger rhizome that has been washed and peeled, boiled with 5 cups water. Add a little brown sugar to the water a half.
Drink this solution 3 times a day
11. Cough
1 grated ginger rhizome that has been washed and peeled. Add 1 cup hot water and then wring it out. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon water
Drink this solution 2 times a day each ½ cup
12. Ulcer
5 pieces of sliced ​​ginger that has been peeled. Boil 2 cups water with a little brown sugar. Remove and insert tamarind taste.
after cold drink

Additionally ginger can also be used for:• Increase breastfeeding

Minced ginger rhizome and then boiled with water and add a little sago. Remove and strain
Drink this solution 1 a day
• Lowering cholesterol levels
Mash until smooth 1 that have been dried ginger rhizome. Then pour the water. After a cold drink this potion
• Replenish appetite
2 slices of ginger rhizome pieces that have been washed and peeled. Boil 2 cups of water. Add ginger ¼, ½ meniran handheld leaf. After a ½ cup water, lift. Drink this solution twice daily 1 ½ cups
• Eliminates body odor
Wash 5 slices meeting buffoonery then boiled with ½ cup of water for 15 minutes. Drinking water 1 time a day.

4 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet began to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr God hands whom god has bleesed with ancestral herbs gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... so i make a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have being watching my health for 6 years now and I actually comfirmed that his herbal medicines are permamnent cure and I'm so happy that i came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr God hands Email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2349057214220. if you gone through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete